|Assets Under Management||5,000,000|
|Number of Investors||Locked|
Alphabit Digital Currency fund is an actively managed cryptocurrency fund for professional investors. The fund is domiciled in the Cayman Islands and is registered with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA).
We use a blend of manual and automated trading strategies, as well as investing in a portfolio of Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), to generate returns over and above the performance of Bitcoin. As Alphabits target is to achieve this outperformance with less volatility, not only do our clients see much higher returns, but we only take a performance fee if we achieve this on a risk adjusted basis, as measured by the Sortino ratio.
SAEED AL DARMAKI
Managing Director & Board Member
- Saeed has seven years’ experience at the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA).
- Proven record in financial analysis, along with portfolio and cash management.
- BSc Degree in Statistics with Business Management from Kingston University.
Chief Executive Officer
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA),
- Liam holds a degree in Economics from the University of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne. He also holds a Masters in Finance from the University of Durham.
- Starting as a Portfolio Manager for UK-based IFA company, Liam quickly moved up to Analyst at a London-based Fund of Investment Trusts.
Chief Operating Officer
- An early enthusiast of digital currencies, Andrew has closely monitored and traded in these markets.
- Holds a BEng in Engineering
- Extensive experience of providing cost and schedule control for $ multimillion projects.
Chief Strategy Officer
- Assists with the delivery of the company’s brand mission and objectives.
- Herman is a fellow chartered accountant of UK ICAEW and studied Computer Science at the University of East Anglia, UK.
- Herman has over 25 year’s extensive experience in blue chip corporations and financial services – including investment banking, E-Commerce, global project and risk management, regulatory compliance and e-Trading.
Chief Marketing Officer and Special Advisor
- Michael is one of the most visible investors in the digital asset sector.
- Co-founder of BitAngels, the world’s first angel network for digital currency investments.
- Worked with more than 100 blockchain companies and coins as an advisor through his agency, Transform Group.
Business Development Manager
Abdul Mukith graduated with a Business Economics degree with over 18 years of experience in the property and alternative investment sector including commodity trading. He has been in business development for over 10 years in the financial services industry and has a wide network of connections in the UK, Middle East, Europe and Asian Markets.
Asst. Fund Manager & Head of Game Assets
- An avid competitive gamer and internet entrepreneur since 1998
- A veteran of investing in cryptocurrencies and working in security projects
- He is an early adopter of the cryptocurrency Monero
- Jason will be managing a Digital/Game Assets portfolio for the fund as well as a portfolio of small cap cryptocurrencies that has seen 50x ROI in the past two years.
- A bitcoin evangelist and algorithmic trader, Brad has been in the blockchain technology space since 2011.
- A pioneer in the social gaming space he has managed virtual economies for Facebook and iOS games with millions of users.
- Has developed quantitative algorithmic trading strategies for traditional markets and cryptocurrency trading.
- On top of heading up Alphabit’s Algorithmic team, he also serves as advisor to the ICO portfolio team, himself holding more than 100 different currencies.
Head of Trading
- Anand has enjoyed tremendous success with both the mining and trading of cryptocurrencies, and is the provider of liquidity for all of India’s Bitcoin exchanges.
- This success has enabled Anand to co-found two impressive bitcoin related companies, most notably Coinsburg, another digital currency asset management firm which is going from strength to strength.